Hot Cocoa Cookie Cups are perfect for parties and gatherings. (copyright Hersheyâ€™s)
Hot Cocoa Cookie Cups
(StatePoint) Whether you’re hosting a party, or you just want to bring some joy and sweetness into your home, experts say that flavors evocative of the season will be sure to please friends and family alike. To get inspired, check out special seasonal editions of your favorite ingredients. For example, Hershey’s Hot Cocoa Kisses were so popular last year that most stores ran out of them by Thanksgiving. You can also incorporate them into this easy recipe for Hot Cocoa Cookie Cups:
• Brownie bites
• Marshmallow fluff
• White, ready to spread frosting
• Miniature marshmallows
• Mini Pretzels
• Hershey’s Kisses Hot Cocoa with Marshmallow Chocolates
• Buy brownie bites at your favorite bakery
• Add marshmallow spread equal parts marshmallow
fluff and fluffy white ready-to-spread frosting and top with miniature marshmallows.
• Use 1/2 small pretzels for mug handle
• Top off with a couple of Hot Cocoa Kisses
More holiday recipes and tips can be found at hersheys.com.