County offers COVID-19 Update
Here is today’s COVID-19 update from the San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency with data through Sept. 23.
New State Metrics:
- Under the new state monitoring metrics, San Diego County is currently in Tier 2, also referred to as the Red Tier.
- San Diego’s state-calculated, adjusted case rate is 6.9. The testing positivity percentage is 3.8%.
- The California Department of Public Health will assess counties on a weekly basis, with the next report scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 29.
Community Setting Outbreaks:
- Seven new community outbreaks were confirmed on Sept. 23: two in restaurant settings, two in restaurant/bar settings, two in business settings and one in a faith-based setting.
- In the past seven days (Sept. 17 through Sept. 23), 15 community outbreaks were confirmed.
- The number of community outbreaks remains above the trigger of seven or more in seven days.
- A community setting outbreak is defined as three or more COVID-19 cases in a setting and in people of different households over the past 14 days. â€‹
- 13,609 tests were reported to the County on Sept. 23 and the percentage of new laboratory-confirmed cases was 1%.
- The 14-day rolling average percentage of positive cases is 3.4%. Target is less than 8.0%.
- The 7-day, daily average of tests is 8,828.
- People with and without symptoms who are at higher risk for COVID-19 should be tested. Healthcare and essential workers should also get a test, as well as people who had close contact to a positive case or live in communities that are being highly impacted.
- 171 new cases were confirmed among San Diego County residents on Sept. 23. The region’s total is now 45,596.
- 20 of the 171 new cases are connected to San Diego State University.
- 3,460 or 7.6% of cases have required hospitalization through Sept. 23.
- 814 or 1.8% of all cases and 23.5% of hospitalized cases had to be admitted to an intensive care unit.
- Six new COVID-19 deaths were reported in San Diego County on Sept. 23. The region’s total is now 773.
- Three men and three women died between Sept. 17 and Sept. 22, and their ages ranged from mid 50s to early 90s.
- All but one had underlying medical conditions.
2 thoughts on “County offers COVID-19 Update”
Zevk almak tabu porno video Family Sex 1 Krissy Lynn Günahkar Adım Anne’de!
Bedava Porno Oyunları Teen Seks Videolar;
Herkese Açık Seks; Aile Seks 1 Krissy Lynn günahkar üvey.
Cheap Lantus insulin online Buy diabetes medication online with
Cheap Lantus insulin online Buy insulin online without prescription