SPORTS

Falcons score win in season opener

Falcons score win in season opener

The Scripps Ranch High School varsity boys 2017-18 basketball season is now officially underway. The boy’s varsity team won a close game against Poway High School this week in the season opener. The Falcons pulled out a 50-46 victory in this first game of the season in front of the home crowd.

Photos by Ralph Lovuolo. Visit ralphlovuolophotography.com.

UPCOMING GAMES
Jan. 9 5:00 p.m. Point Loma High
Jan. 12 7:30 p.m. Morse High
Jan. 19 7:30 p.m. at Christian High
Jan. 23 5:00 p.m. Mira Mesa High
Jan. 26 7:30 p.m. Coronado High

14 thoughts on “Falcons score win in season opener
  1. By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, marks@nutricompany.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719

2. Does anyone know what happened to Dimepiece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I am having trouble to check out on Dimepiecela site. I’ve read in Marie Claire that they were acquired by a UK-based hedge fund in excess of $50m. I have just bought the Dimepiece Level Up Unisex Heavy Blend™ Hooded Sweatshirt from Amazon and absolutely love it xox

3. By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, marks@nutricompany.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719